If you have been reading my other blog, That Girl, you know that I have been posting wedding related things for a while now. Are you wondering why I wanted to start a second blog? My end goal is to create a "blog book" chronicling this whole crazy adventure, using a company that will let me upload my entire blog and turn it into a photo book. With so much time and thought put into this process, I love the idea of being able to look back on everything and reminisce. Now you know why I am writing all of this.
There are a few things I need to clear up with this first blog post.
1. I reserved this domain months ago, that is how excited I have been about starting this blog.
2. It is the 15th of March and I am actually not engaged. Yet.
3. My boyfriend doesn't read this blog but he does know about it. He will never understand it, but he does a good job of tolerating my wedding obsession.
4. I have ideas for posts that could keep me posting multiple times a day for weeks. Now I can start sharing not only general good ideas for weddings, but the things I am planning for my own affair!
5. I love feedback. That is part of the reason why I love blogging in the first place, so please leave me a comment, letting me know what you think of my ideas (even if you hate them, I won't be offended, honest).
6. I don't like to do things other people are doing. I love originality, and that is the thing I will be striving to achieve the most of throughout this entire process.
I have so many more things to say, but I will feed them to you slowly throughout the coming weeks. Thanks for coming by!