Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bride to Be Link Love

It's time for another round of Link Love here at That Bride.

The newest additions to my "Bride to Be" blogroll:
122 Loves Me (A Seattle Bride in a relationship where she doesn't get to see her fiance very often, two things I can easily identify with!)
A Bayside Affair
A Belle Abroad
A Practical Wedding
Adventures in Weddingland
Bean's Getting Married!
Champagne Taste... On a Beer Budget
For the Lack of Money
Jumping the Broom
Life is Reed-iculous!
Mint to Be Together
Ocean State Bride
She Weds
Topanga Bay
Trip To The Altar
Waterfront Preppy
Yellow Brick Blog

That is all I can handle tonight. More "Wedding Related" links to come!

10 comments:

Erin Marie said...

I would love it! I will add yours as well:)

Amber said...

YEAH! Thanks so much! Everyone should check out mine!! Trip To The Altar - funny ramblings, vendor reviews and soon, step by step on assembling my pocket fold invites!

THANKS for adding me!!! I'll do the same for you!!!

122LOVESME said...

Yay! Thanks! I feel so special.

Naturally Blessed said...

awww. thanks for the link love girl!

man, i'm feelin' both you and 122 Loves Me. glad to know there are others planning weddings without their FI around.

can't wait for THAT to be over with! *wink*

jennifer said...

Thanks for the add! :)

Lyndsy said...

Thank you so much for adding me :) So exciting considering the big day is just around the corner!

Jenna said...

amber-Oh, can't wait to see your invites. The different processes people go through to put their invites to go through is quite fascinating!

Lady T-I can't believe you are doing this from 800 miles away. Hurry and move! Moving to be with him is the best idea ever!

Lyndsy-I love your blog and I am so sad I came into it this late in the game. So excited to see how it all unfolds.

Dana said...

That is wonderful that you have added me to your roll. I will be adding you to mine.Thanks for sharing my blog with others.

122LOVESME said...

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KBFI/1993/10/11/PlannerHistory.html?dayend=11&monthend=10&yearend=1993&req_city=Bellevue&req_state=WA&req_statename=Washington

That should help, I hope!

Jenna said...

122-Thanks! You rock!