Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mark Brooke Photography

As soon as I saw these shots from Mark Brooke I added him to my list of favorite photographers. Anyone who can create photos this HOT deserves some recognition. Check out the entire shoot, because it only gets better as you scroll down. I only included a few of my favorites here. I wish that girl was me. And That Groom was him. The end.




I think I am beginning to see a "sun flare" pattern in these shots. Definitely going to have to request that during my own shoots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hun,
Just responding to your comment on my blog, I'd love to see those pix if you have them handy...even though we only have TWO WEEKS til our big day...I just can't get enough of that weddingy stuff!

Amber said...

These are so cute... but Shay is taking ours next week and I have a feeling that they are going to be just as cute. I'm so excited!!

Jenna said...

amberdawn-I wish I could come on the shoot with you! Shaylene has some really amazing ideas, you are going to get some really great stuff out of it! Thanks for being willing to take a chance on my little sis, she won't let you down.