Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tagged-6 Things You Never Needed to Know About Me

Elizabeth over at Elizabeth Anne Designs tagged me in the latest meme making the blogging rounds. I know that some bloggers dislike these, but I think it's a chance to get to know a little something extra about the people behind the websites I am spending so much time reading.


What to do:

1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

This is me:

1) I carry my lipgloss/chapstick in my bra. Every single day. Even if I am wearing pants with pockets.
2) I have a hard time posting pictures on Facebook or other places online without photoshopping them first.
3) I have been using the same purse everyday for over 2 years now. I think I am going for some type of record.
4) I love to edit movies. I wish I had a computer that could handle it.
5) I rotate through obessions with different types of candy I can buy in bulk from Costco. Last round was fruity mentos, right now it is tootsie pops.
6) I have a convertible. Every day I can put the top down makes me so happy it is Spring.

I tag:

Angel of Life's Eventful
Big Shot Artist in the Spotlight
Amanda the Blue Sky Bride
ClaysJenna
Claire of Claire and Steve
Dawn of Dawn & Spence
Kelli of Kelli Nicole Photography

7 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

ok, i HAVE to know where/how the chap stick fits in your bra.

Angel said...

Thanks for the tag!

Jenna said...

If anyone else is curious about where it fits, right in the cleavage baby.

Angel-You're welcome! I'm excited to see what you come up with.

Etiquettely Correct said...

I'm so jealous you have a convertible! I want one

Jenna said...

etiquettely-It's something everyone should own at least once in their lifetime.

Angel said...

Cool, I've just added it to my life list! (see number two on the meme)

Amy@Fiancé Meeting You Here said...

oooops, you are already tagged! Love #1. I wish I had a convertible to ride around in! Especially at this time of year!