Sunday, July 6, 2008

Link Love

It's taken me a long time to get around to this, but I finally have the time to reorganize and update all of my links. I love the new feature that Blogger recently introduced allowing you to add links straight from your google reader. I can't even tell you how many hours this has saved me. The link list also allows me to order blogs by last update rather than alphabetical. Listed here in no particular order, but by update time on the sidebar. Enjoy the new reads!

Brides

Brooke and Chris' Wedding Blog
della stella
Jewish "Bridezilla" Gal
The Broke-A Bride
The Road Less Traveled
Wedding Dimension
Wedding Plans
A Wedding in Hawaii. How Original.
And Stanley makes three
(Catholic) Wedding Girl
c(oi)n:purse
[Nicole & Patrick]
EmilyStyle
Hitched!
jinsoojung
Life till now
miss purple's Diary of a Destination Wedding
Moments of a Blonde
Almost a Bride
The Engaged Guy
Two Little Birds
{Furi Kuri} weddings
Starlicious
A Diamond in the Rough
Another Wedding Blog
Jewish "Bridezilla" Gal
Beyond Smitten
Downtown Southern
Girl Learning Along the Way
Happy Day World
if i had a hundred wishes...i would give them all to you
Introverted Bride
Jesse and Deanna
Lex Said Yes
Marrying a Bear
The Bona Fide Preppy Bride
The Bride of Rochester
The Everyday Bride
the fairmount bride
The Trusting Process

Wedding Inspiration

BluePlanetWedding
Bridal Affairs
Chatty Brides
Decidedly Uncomplicated
Designing Millie
Fashionbrides's Weblog
Just Chic Events
Knot Just Pearls
Melissa's Smitten
Precious Nuptials & Nuptials
Seattle Metropolitan Bride & Groom
Sweet Pea Events
The Planner Pages
Wedded Bits
{frolic}
Delight your senses
Handmade by Allison
My Ethical Wedding
Tha Hotness
Hitched!
little winter bride
PMA
Sparkliatti
The Little White Book
Wedding Style Guide
Creative Odd n' Ends
Bridal Bar Blog
Fiore Fresco
Amorology
My Couture Wedding
Saipua
Southern Weddings Magazine
Si, lo voglio
The Flirty Guide

17 comments:

Colleen said...

Look, there I am!!!! Thank you so much!!!

PS, I had no idea that Miss Avocado was That Bride! I LOVE IT! I can't wait to continue reading about your wedding planning journey!

Reila Bird said...

Thanks Miss Avocado! I've read your blog off and on before you were on weddingbee!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

why oh why must you give me MORE fabulous links?! don't you realize i am BUSY? :)

Annie said...

Thank you so much! I have been following you on weddingbee and I appreciate the shout out!

Aricka said...

oh WoW! Someone is reading my blog! I can't believe it. I created it for my sisters and bridesmaids.

Sister - once
Sister - monthly
bridesmaid - once

So i guess i really created it for myself, and I am thrilled that anyone enjoys it as much as I do!

I am AMazED at the list of bride blogs you have amassed. Thanks so much! I have a glass of wine and starting to read them all!

and oh - I read your blog too. love your dress, which I think is the second one (after Millie) and like both of the rings.

Aricka

Unknown said...

Thanks! This is so nice :) I'm glad you like my blog. I love yours as well :) And the links you listed are FAB.

Angela said...

I am so flattered! Thank you so much for the link! As soon as I saw that ring on your blog, I was like "hey, it's miss avacado!" haha :) All these links are so helpful, I am so happy to have more wedding blogs to read.. they will definitely make my Monday morning a little more bearable tomorrow! Thanks again, cant wait to read more!

Unknown said...

thanks so much for featuring me (:

Anonymous said...

thank you, thank you! and of course, a little bit of link love coming right back at you from me. :)

the bridal wishlist said...

thanks for including me on your blog roll. i have added you to mine. love your blog!

della stella said...

Thanks for the link love! Right back atcha... :)

Crazycarmella said...

Thanks for the link honey!!!

Eliana@BYSE said...

Thanks so much for the link love! I will be adding your lovely blog to my site as well.

FYI - the address has changed - blog.byyoursideevents.com

Off to read your blog...

Sarah said...

Thanks for linking to me! Love your blog and adding it my daily reads!!! :)

Alexa Johnson said...

Aww...thanks! You're sweet, and I'm so glad you are reading. I've very flattered.

BEL said...

thanks for all of the great links and for including stanleymakes3! i'll be adding you to my reader so I can follow along...

Anonymous said...

A belated THANK YOU!!!!! I love the inspiration I get from reading other bridal blogs! Keep on planning :-)