Sunday, July 13, 2008

Little Pretties

July is about to get crazy on me. Round 1 of engagements on Saturday, then it's off to Mexico where Round 2 of engagements will occur along with a lot of ocean skimming fun in the sun. 2 days after I get home from Mexico, I move home to Washington and have my tasting and do a little cake hunting in the process. After I've settled in, prepare yourselves for a whole lot of DIY fun.

I'll leave you with a few things I have been drooling over lately....




Image by TripleCord Photography
1. Brides who aren't afraid to show how they really feel on their wedding day, and photographers who work to capture the full range of emotions.


Image by Amore Studios
2. Thinking outside the box when it comes to dress shots.


Image by Scott Roberts, via Miss Lovebird
3. Scott Roberts using what I can only assume is HDR in his wedding photography.


Floral design by Acanthus Floral
4. The use of unusual elements in bouquets and other decor.

5. My wedding shoes! A little sneak peek for all of you....

4 comments:

122LOVESME said...

how did i know that somewhere in my reader i would be seeing the second (from amore)!? the three girls in that wedding are my nieces!!

Shaylene Andersen said...

I love the picture of the bride running away! Great photography!

Jenna said...

122-No way! The bride is a very lucky lady, her photos are really gorgeous!

della stella said...

Love, love, love those flowers!

Sounds like you're going to be quite the busy bride-to-be...