Thursday, September 18, 2008

That Big Bun

After I posted about my bridesmaid birdcage veils on Weddingbee I had two of my fellow bee's ask me to show them how I did my hair. So I decided to have some fun and do a little video tutorial one night. Please ignore the fact that I am wearing no makeup and that it wasn't possible to turn off the overhead ceiling fan in the bathroom. The quality is terrible because it was optimized to be less than 10 MB, but if you have ever been curious about how to do this hairstyle yourself, this should give you the idea.

Also, I refer to people named Dumpling, Cherry Pie, and Sea Breeze, who are all fellow writers on Weddingbee with me. Just thought that might help some of you non-weddingbee readers understand what I am talking about.


5 comments:

Amy@Fiancé Meeting You Here said...

So fun! I wish I had your hair...I love this look!

Shaylene Andersen said...

I watched the whole video and laughed at how you would turn around so quickly!

Shaylene Andersen said...

P.S. next time your hair is like that and That Groom is around I will tell you how amazing it looks! ;)

Jess and Carl said...

Miss Jenna your hair is so long first off and secondly you are beautiful, finally... I love the updo! You are too cute throughout the whole video!

Jenna said...

Shay-Great favor you can do for me!