Sunday, September 7, 2008

Handmade Recycled Rings


Photographer Kimberly Hurst commented on my post about having my rings made to tell me that couples can even take the custom rings a step further. One of her couples went to a New York Wedding Ring workshop and handcrafted their own bands from recycled material!

Check out the rest of the wedding shots here
. I particularly love this favor idea! The bride gave her guests bookmarks and a watercolor set. I think interactive favors are the Coolest (with a capital C).



The bride and groom handcrafted these copper trees for centerpieces.



Thanks for commenting Kimberly, I've already subscribed to your feed, so don't be surprised if you see me following along from now on :)


1 comment:

Whitney R said...

Beautiful. I love the copper tree's. And what a good idea the water color gift was!

The more I read and see how well people's weddings were put together and how well they turned out. The more I wish I had so much more time to plan mine.